16 June 2016

Booster Pack Openings - Power Rangers



Brad

I went to MCM London Comic Con which you can read all about HERE on Geek Mash

Whilst I was there I picked up some trading cards, some of which I already opened HERE

Plus Ross and Kayleigh already opened up the packs I gave them HERE

The reason why I stopped at that stall initially was because of all the Power Rangers logos calling to me from the box of goodies

SO I sifted through the ENTIRE thing to make sure I got them all

After that he said I have another box here to refill it but at that point I thought "Ah, perhaps 25 packs of Power Ranger cards is enough" so I declined :D

Breakdown of cards I got and doubles after the videos











Okay so to break it down I had 23 packs of the New Season series. It says 6 cards per pack plus a character card 1 of 8

BUT

One card out of the six will always be either Rocky, Aisha or Adam

5 x 23 = 115

The actual set has 72 cards plus all the bonus ones

So surely I would get all the cards right?

Alas no

I'm missing 10 cards out of 72
(12, 28, 32, 36, 38, 51, 53, 64, 68, 72)

And from the 8 card character subset I'm missing one card

ONE BLOODY CARD when there is one of them in each pack

So to break it down

1 Pink Ranger - 2 copies
2 Yellow Ranger - 5 copies
3 Red Ranger - 0 copies
4 Black Ranger - 4 copies
5 Blue Ranger - 5 copies
6 White Ranger - 2 copies
7 Red Dragon Thunderzord - 3 copies
8 Lord Zedd - 2 copies
Rocky - 6
Aisha - 6
Adam - 11

So I have 
62/72 normal cards
10/11 for the special cards

Of the doubles Ross gets
35/72 normal cards
10/11 for the special cards

and final double count after that is
19 normal
30 special


Did you enjoy my pack openings? 

Let me know in the comments or on Facebook and Twitter


Follow Geek Mash


Follow Brad on

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...