These are the two different versions of the album pictured above.
The one on the left has 12 tracks with a bonus 13th track for the international release, and the deluxe version has 4 extra tracks plus the bonus international release so that's 17 new Gwen tracks
Best Single - Used To Love You
- There's a reason it's done so well, because it's really catchy but also comes straight from the heart and the video is gut wrenching
Best Non Single - Obsessed
- From the deluxe version of the album. It's a very Gwen sounding song when compared with the other two albums
This albums "Hollaback Girl" - Naughty
- It's got a rhythm to it and a through line that's incredibly similiar to the song, but doesn't get half as annoying as HG
- It's good but not great
- On the other two albums, L.A.M.B. (Love Angel Music Baby) and Sweet Escape, there were tracks on there that were instant hits for me, really catchy and strong sounding songs and I feel this album misses out on that
- The album as a whole is pretty solid but is the third best Gwen Stefani album. When that's out of three it's not really saying much
- But I feel the writing is much stronger and more personal on this album which should be acknowledged
- The deluxe album is the one to go with, as not only is it 4 more Gwen tracks, but I feel they are the strongest songs on there apart from the singles
What's YOUR favourite Gwen song?