12 March 2015

Fishy's View Joins Geek Mash



You may have noticed that posts have always been few and far between on here, I kind of lost heart with it when just posting alone  


Recently though, a fellow blogger - 8 Bit Girl - discussed with some fellow friends to do a collaboration blog, that way if someone feels burnt out writing there are other people there to pick up the pace




So, I am now one of the writers on Geek Mash, a blog combining all forms of geek culture, from gaming to films, comics and cosplay, and anything in between! 

You'll catch me posting about boardgames, computer games, films, 80s stuff and crazy ideas. 



Follow Geek Mash

Blog: http://www.geekmash.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/geekmash
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/geekmash

I hope you all enjoy our posts on there! I'll be coming back here every so often, but you can find the majority of mine over on Geek Mash. Feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date on posts for both of my blogs!

Brad aka Monsiuer Poisson aka Fishy aka Ricochet

6 comments:

  1. Please put the friend connect gadget on the geek mash blog so peeps can follow on blogger.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brad, I enjoyed your interview with Andrez Bergen over at Geek Mash and I wanted to comment. However I was unable to comment over on Geek Mash because it's google + comments and not blogger comments. So I came over to your personal blog.

    The story Bergen describes reminded me of The Watchman about a murder mystery in this alternate superhero universe and there was a guy who was a super patriotic super hero loosely based off of caption America. It's probably because all the stories follow the monomyth and so therefore strike up similarities. It is appropriate since his work is a nod to classic Pulp novels and old comics.

    It sounds interesting. I will go check out some of his work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah It's all new to us at the moment so trying to work some stuff out

      Yeah you should! It's a great series!

      So what do you think of the new look of my site? Like it?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I like it. Actually, it was your blog and geek mash that inspired me to work on my own, so I changed mine up a little, too!

      Delete
    3. We've changed the comments on GeekMash now, so they're all normal!

      Delete
    4. Nice! Now comments are easy to leave. Sweet.

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...