31 July 2014

Film Reviews - Grootians of the Galaxy










I am Groot?


Info
Certificate - I am Groot
Running time – I am Groot
Scene after the credits – I am Groot

Cast –
I am Groot I am Groot
I am Groot as I am Groot
I am Groot as I am Groot
I AM Groot! as Groot
I am Groot as I am Groot
I am Groot as I am Groot
I am Groot as I am Groot
I am Groot as I am Groot


The plot

I am Groot

What's right with it?

I am Groot!!!


What’s wrong with it?

I....am Groot



Best Scene?

I am Groot!

Best Quote?

Groot - "I am Groot!"



Bonus Trivia

According to Vin Diesel, the voice of Groot, he recorded Groot's iconic line, "I am Groot," over 1,000 times.

When Vin Diesel started recording his lines for Groot, he was pleasantly surprised to find himself working with an old friend - the sound technician he'd worked with on The Iron Giant (1999).

Vin Diesel recorded all of his "I am Groot" lines in several different languages, including Russian, Mandarin, Spanish, Brazilian, Portuguese, and French so that they could use his real voice in the film around the world.



Final Thoughts

I AM groot?

My Advice?

I AM GROOT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...