06 December 2011

Fishy's Other Stuff - Boffer Bag of Crap #1




Got my 1st Boffer Bag of Crap from www.boffer.co.uk today!!!
That's my bro talking in the background and his girlfriend filming

You should follow them on twitter




Check out after the jump for a spoiler list of what I got



1. Sports bag
2. Actually a Rolls Royce Polo shirt
3. Panties
4. What I thought was a thing about the box was actually a Boffer T-Shirt!!!
5. Stick anywhere Seahorse
6. XMas Weather Vane
7. Tea Time chopping board
8. The Who Drumsticks
9. Firewire cable kit
10. Universal car charging kit
11. 3 bottles of hand sanitising lotion
12. A garden ornament crocodile
13. Tribal pendant and necklace plus butterfly earrings
14. Me to You Bears lanyard
15. Another garden ornament croc
16. A necklace
17. Another Me to You Bears lanyard
18. A baby toy
19. Drinks flask with first aid kit
20. Bag of football pens and stencils with paper
21. Football rubbers
22. Football pencil case
23. Random christmas cards
24. 5 packs of HB pencils
25. Travel alarm clock/timer
26. Christmas tree tea light holder

4 comments:

  1. Bagsy the xmas tree candle holder! I don't think its tacky at all. Oh and thanks for the thought but you can keep the necklace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like seahorses and any thing else you want to give me

    from mum x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd like anything you've got please. i like presents...mum xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not getting the candle holder!!!

    and mum, I'll see what I can do ^_^

    x

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...